ENDOSCOPY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The role of Endoscopy Account Manager (EAM) is to manage the end to end sales process for specific customer segments by identifying commercial opportunities in the region, managing account planning across the customer base and driving the execution of regional and local sales strategies. Purpose of the EAM position is to drive business growth, broadening BSC’s market share, as well as securing product positioning and ensuring market penetration, focusing his/her commercial activity on both clinical and economic stakeholders.
- Strategic planning
- Contributes to the development of annual strategic plan by providing RSM, NSM and Marketing with detailed business intelligence for accounts in scope (e.g. market size and potential, market / products trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, updated clinical and economic stakeholders).
- Account planning & customer relationships management
- Understands account’s unmet needs and expectations and consistently develops detailed account plans, supporting RSM in Top Tier 1 accounts while autonomously performing the activity in other Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts. Designs and executes sales strategies and activities for accounts in scope, accordingly with account plans and in compliance with national and regional target.
- Develops the stakeholder map, defines touchpoints and action plan for each of them and ensures account information are timely updated into systems, supporting RSM in Top Tier 1 accounts while autonomously performing the activity in other Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with economic stakeholders, promoting Health Economics arguments and engaging decision-makers to discuss commercial programmes and solutions, supporting RSM and Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts while autonomously performing the activity in other Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts.
- Supports RSM in building and maintaining relationships with clinical KOL and clinical strategic stakeholders
- Builds and maintains relationship with local clinical stakeholders, in alignment with RSM guidance.
- Engages and interacts with local clinical stakeholders and clinical KOLs for event organization as well specific market analysis.
- Supports Clinical Sales Representative (CSR) in identifying and managing sales opportunity deriving from clinical support; performs, with the guidance of RSM, clinical selling based on clinical support information.
- Attends and actively participates in customer, company and industry sponsored events and meetings.
- Tender / negotiation management
- Based on interactions with KOLs, clinical and economic stakeholders and on clinical support, gathers information about next tenders and negotiation opportunities. Consequently, creates and ensures timely update of opportunity in Sales Cloud to follow tender / proposal process (collaborates with / supports Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts).
- Plans and prepares tender / proposal based on account situation and understanding (collaborates with / supports Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts).
- Deal design & pricing
- Kicks-off the Sales and Commercial Contracting organization team to be involved in accounts in scope, aligns team members on strategy, deal design and negotiation tactics, supporting RSM in Top Tier 1 accounts while autonomously performing the activity in other Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts.
- Assigns Sales Cloud task representing agreed strategy and tactics, set-up periodic meetings to update on status and coordinate the deal design.
- Develops the deal model, supporting RSMs in Top Tier 1 accounts, and creates IPAT (collaborates with / supports Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts).
- Participates in negotiations, where applicable, and, in collaboration with Tender Office, prepares administrative documents and input requested by the customer (collaborates with / supports Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts).
- Post-sale management and future growth
- Provides support and advices to CSR in performing procedural training, providing clinical support and therapy development and consequently managing clinical evaluation to secure BSC market share.
- Timely reaches-out to the customer regarding new agreement, performing sales visits and contextually identifying new sales opportunity to drive future business growth (supported by Commercial Contracting organization in Top Tier 1 accounts).
- Performs periodic update with respective Sales Force and Commercial Contracting organization and QBRs meeting with RSMs, leverages on monitoring and reporting content to ensure effective sales process execution
- What we are looking for:
- Demonstrates broad experience in a sales/account managers role in the medical device industry Business Acumen and business planning
- External and internal stakeholder management
- Sales Execution
- Communications skills
- Fluent English level
Add to my event