The Sales Representative contributes to the achievement of the country sales budget by achieving the targets assigned for the area of competence.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve the sales objectives in respect to the assigned targets;
- Ensures the preparation of reports related to market trend;
- Collaborates in the preparation of contracts to participate in tenders;
- Manages activities related to the sale of products (orders, shipping and billing);
- Develop contacts with potential customers.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Driving license
Degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or equivalent scientific field.
2 years of experience in the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry, in similar roles in multinational companies.
Add to my event