JR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
For our R&D dept. we're searching for passionate engineers ready to join our team.
- Responsible for 2D and 3D drawings aimed at the implementation of prototypes, implantable devices and instruments for Extremities/Hip/Knees devices, starting from the Product Plan
- Responsible for the definition of product codes and labels of implantable products and instruments, ensuring the apprising of all Functions directly involved.
- Responsible to ensure the feasibility of the design and eventually to interact with manufacturing with the aim to find solutions to potential problems
- Archiving drawings, instruments set list, design change module and all the technical documentation.
Required skills and competences:
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aeronautics Engineering/Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum experience in 2D/3D modeling
- Knowledge of traditional machining technologies (turning and milling)
- Capacity to read and interpret technical drawings
- Good communication skills
- Good Time management
- Precision and attention to details
- Mastery of English language, both written and spoken (B2 level at least)
Add to my event