- Provides engineering support, including equipment/tools troubleshooting, training, upgrades, efficiency and safety improvements, etc.
- Through the use of Data, identifies and implements process parameters setup and changes that will improve quality and productivity
- Supports new product launches and/or product changes
- Originates and investigates quality events using RCA
- Writes and executes regulatory documentation including IQ/OQ/PQ to ensure a state of control of assigned work center/equipment
- Leads the installation and validation of equipment
- Builds internal/external system to support replication of best practices and lessons learned
- Tracks equipment downtime, identify bottleneck, and report downtime appropriately
- Implements and maintains std operations along all the production lines: layout plan, process improvement plan and execution, equipment capacity estimate;
- Supervises the implementation of Lean Management techniques in all the areas of the organization;
- Analyzes and identifies potential areas of processes improvement;
- Manages documentation and lean outcomes control, supervises improvement actions.
- Master degree or similar education level in engineering disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles to process understanding, problem solving and process improvement.
- Strong Root Cause Analysis understanding
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of process automation
- Expertise in FMEA’s
- English level B1
Degrees of interest: Master degree or similar education level in engineering disciplines.
Add to my event